At PelletKings.ie, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible shopping experience, which includes fast and reliable delivery. Here’s what you need to know about our delivery policy:
- Deliveries are processed within 3-5 working days for all in stock items. This means that if you order a stove or fire that is currently in stock, we will do our best to get it to you within 3-5 working days within the Republic of Ireland.
- Out of stock items and special orders may take longer to be delivered as each item is ordered directly from the factory. If you order a stove or fire that is currently out of stock or a special order item, it may take up to 4-6 weeks for us to process and deliver your order. It may take longer depending on the factory schedule. We will keep you informed every step of the way and provide you with an estimated delivery date.
- If your item is in stock, you can order it online to collect from our showrooms or warehouse. This could mean you’ll get your product even quicker than we can deliver it to you. When ordering your goods please state in your order comments that you would like to collect and on which day. Feel free to contact us for collection information.
- Your goods may be delivered by our PelletKings delivery team or by a designated courier depending on the items purchased. If there is likely to be a problem with access please contact us in advance of placing your order. Examples of areas we cannot deliver to are: long or gravelled drives, areas inside walled cities with height restrictions, narrow lanes, grassed lawns, steep drives, narrow gateways or up/down steps. We may be able to make alternative delivery arrangements if you contact is in advance.
- With our standard delivery service, there will be one driver, we suggest you have at least one other person with you to assist. The driver will move the goods to the nearest accessible wheel point depending on access. Unfortunately due to insurance and health and safety issues the driver is not permitted to move the goods inside your property but can wheel them into a garage.
- We advise that you check the goods while the driver is still there. The driver is obliged to wait for up to 10 minutes, (for palletised goods only) whilst you unpack and check the goods. If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note and contact our office straight away.
- If you are unavailable when your goods are delivered on your pre-booked delivery date, then re-delivery charges will apply. If you are unavailable when goods are delivered by courier, the courier company will leave a note, explaining how to re-arrange delivery for a more convenient time
Please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location and other factors beyond our control. However, we will do our best to ensure that your order is delivered to you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We offer free delivery on all orders within the Republic of Ireland. If you require delivery outside of the Republic of Ireland, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Where we deliver
We Deliver to Clare, Armagh, Roscommon, Fermanagh, Kildare, Derry, Westmeath,
Laois, Offaly, Tyrone, Carlow, Cork, Dublin, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Cavan, Galway, Mayo, Tipperary,
Limerick, Donegal, Wexford, Louth, Waterford, Meath, Monaghan, Sligo,
Longford, Antrim, Kerry, Down & Leitrim