Suitable for tiled or slate roofs with external pipe diameters of 80mm to 200mm
The aluminium base size is 605mm x 505mm, suitable for high temperatures
Suitable for tiled roofs and is temperature resistance -74°C to 260°C
Enviromentally safe lead free aluminium base. The SILICONE rubber upstand has a 20 year life. The built in 20° pitch allows adaptability to almost any roof pitch including 45°. The pull tab design and easy smooth tear grooving is intended to eliminate cutting by knife and allow for a circular hole.
1. Pull tab design to correct size using pliers, alternatively cut using a stanley knife.
2. Apply silicone sealant to back of flashing.
3. Remove tiles around pipe and slide flashing over pipe.
4. Fasten Flashing to the roof.
5. Cut tile to fit to the top of the Flashing allowing the bottom of the flashing metal base to sit on top of the tiles.
Aluninium / Grey Silicone
HETAS / CE
|Max Operating Temperature
225 degrees C Continuous – 26 Degree C Intermittent
20 – 45 Degrees
Please see our full Shipping & Delivery guide is our Terms & Conditions